May 24, 2015
Lighthouse Leaders —
This week we evaluate our Lighthouse Ministry through two online surveys, one for leaders, and one for members. The member survey will be sent via a separate email tomorrow. The leader survey is included in this email.
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey for leaders. This is for leaders, co-leaders, and spouses. Each year these surveys help us a lot as we evaluate how we are doing as a Lighthouse Ministry and as a leadership team.
Coming in the Fall:
We are already planning and looking forward to the start of our next Lighthouse Year. Our teaching team has outlined our focus starting in September. Here is what’s ahead:
- God’s Blueprint for a Biblical Home
- Understanding the Great Commission
- One: A Study of the One Chapter Books of the New Testament
- The Christmas Journey
- Shoe Leather Theology: A Study of James
Here are some important dates to keep on your radar over the summer:
- Lighthouse Leader Training Event – August 15
- Training for New Lighthouse Leaders – August 2 & 9 (10:30 am)
- Fall Lighthouse Expo – September 6, 13, & 20
- Launch of the 2015-16 Lighthouse Year – September 20
Thank you so much for serving as a vital part of our ministry team at First Family. I am convinced more than ever that small groups are a critical element in shepherding our church family, and leading them towards a lifetime of true discipleship.