Here is the curriculum for the week of January 19. Our topic is “A Profile of Salvation: Lydia” and our text is Acts 16:11-15.
- Sermon Notes & Discussion Guide for FFC Ankeny (.pdf)
- Sermon Notes & Discussion Guide for FFC Bondurant (.pdf)
- Lighthouse Leader Study Guide (.pdf)
Remind your Lighthouse members that each week’s Lighthouse discussion is based in the same text as the weekly message. It is important to listen to each
week’s message (they are available online if needed), and to take good notes.
Registration continues for our Marriage Retreat at Honey Creek Resort, February 28-March 1. Our guest speakers this year are Paul & Jenny Sabino.
Full details plus registration are available online at http://www.ffclife.com/marriage2014/
Here are some upcoming dates that may affect Lighthouses this semester. Keep these on your radar.
- Women’s Retreat—Jan. 31 & Feb. 1
- Super Bowl Sunday—Feb. 2
- Truth Remains Exhibit—Feb. 8 & 9
- Marriage Retreat—Feb. 28 & March 1
- Time Change Sunday (Spring Forward)—March 9
- Spring Break—March 17-21
- Easter Experience—April 13-20
- Easter Holiday (Church Offices Closed)—April 21
- Mother’s Day—May 11
- Graduation Sunday—May 18
- Spring Lighthouse Season Ends—May 23
- Labor Day Holiday (Church Offices Closed)—May 26